Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a older boat it's a 4WINNS open bow 17-18 footer not sure on that,Needs to be put back together,New seats and gages.I have a some stuff like Deepth-Fish finder and some extra stuff not sure what, I'll have to look. 4 cyclinder. Newer floor and runers put in and newer transit. With trailer repainted about 7 years ago.With new tires and bearings.
$500.00 B E S T O F F E R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or trades for golf cart or go-kart. This is in Howell.

I have a early 90's Toro rider I beleave it's a 12.5 horse with dual catcher runs great. Needs starter the gear on it came off. $150. B E S T O F F E R !!!!!! In Fenton

Delta 10" chop saw $50. B E S T O F F E R !!!!! works great. In Fenton

Thanks for looking.

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
i here you have a miniature suicide dirt bike......how much you want for that?

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
not enought weight on the bowflex, bump for a helluva good deal

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
as long as i dont see a black TJ for sale with an upper half rebuild....hehe

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The heater is still for sale, Never heard back from Tranny Tom. Iwill not hold this stuff for anyone.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is that you with the red ball in you mouth ? And is that Lemur behind you? :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Mudhowg's a ****
713 Posts
Sweet, what job? I was just kidding,,,,, of course I'm sure I did a really good job at whatever it was. So I would pay me big!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts