Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i was around when the whole m.j. site fiasco took place, that was a good while ago, and it was a bunch of crap. oh well, we've got a better site going here now that's not just michigan nor just jeeps. however, do we really need to still have m.j. without the periods turn into mj every time? my current truck is a comanche, which jeep used the initials m.j. for. it might be nice to not have some old stupid crap turn my truck into mj. that site doesn't even exist anymore anyways.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
remove red underscore
Code:
[URL]http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.michigan[/URL][COLOR=Red]_[/COLOR]jeepers.com

·
I got a gold chain
16,447 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so what if it's a repost? does that mean it's not ridiculous to still shun using m.j.?

by the way, i did a search on the subject and didn't find anything.

·
8,046 Posts
Kinda cool looking through those old post.

So ClarkstonCracker, how did that new pick-up line work for you?
http://web.archive.org/web/20040824170820/www..com/forums/postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/UBB6/page/3

And I wonder if he is going to drive his new badass Jeep in the Dream Cruise this year?:sonicjay:
http://web.archive.org/web/20040824170739/www..com/forums/postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/UBB6/page/5

Why they hell wont the links work?
You could add 20 "my jeep will be done by" posts.

But even I will admait it came out swell.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj
mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj mj

42,950 Posts
ok, i was around when the whole m.j. site fiasco took place, that was a good while ago, and it was a bunch of crap. oh well, we've got a better site going here now that's not just michigan nor just jeeps. however, do we really need to still have m.j. without the periods turn into mj every time? my current truck is a comanche, which jeep used the initials m.j. for. it might be nice to not have some old stupid crap turn my truck into mj. that site doesn't even exist anymore anyways.
sure.
I'll remove it

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
well since I cannot edit my last post, Michigan_jeepers still is not allowed nor any of my links from my photo bucket account with MJ

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts
that sites kinda:bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts