Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Ride a Bike
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for old bicycles, road bikes and or cruisers.
Horizontal drop outs are a plus.
Don't have to be in working/riding condition.

Looking for free(+beer) up to $20 , or if have multiple we can work some thing out.

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
hey ive got a 53cm SR road bike that needs a rear der, bars, levers tape, cables , and a rear wheel.
Ive also got a Schwinn traveler road bike, 63cm that just needs to be cleaned up, and needs brake cables, and bar tape
You can have them both for $20

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
I think I have a few, but none of mine are that cheap. I have some of the rarer 27" frames and alot of 25" frames. I also have 3 sets of Aerospoke wheels 2 sets of 26" and 1 set of 700 mm I'd go $500 a set

I have some old style Campi stuff if you have the coin?

·
14,442 Posts
yep

my first job was working for Washtenaw Schwinn in A2 way back in `77

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
yep

my first job was working for Washtenaw Schwinn in A2 way back in `77
Where at on Washtenaw?

I think all cool guys with big penises worked in a bike shop at one time or another.

·
14,442 Posts
Where at on Washtenaw?
I used to work at the one in front of A2 Buick west of Huron Pkwy. its gone now as is the Buick dealer. theres a Borders' there now and where shop was is parking lot.
However there is a new Wastenaw cyclery store up the hill to the east. its accrossed the street from Discount tire in the plaza.

I think all cool guys with big penises worked in a bike shop at one time or another.
good assumption :poke:

·
14,442 Posts
by the way theres a new Bike store out on Jackson ave down the hill from Nicholson's that just opened. huge place I've yet to check it out though.

sorry about the Hijack Hal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts