Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's terrible being as " old " as me . I seem to read more and more on GL about me being old . Last one i just read was the 50 cal movie clip there was a comment about it .

Ok it sucks to be " old " like me and presumed harmless . Ill show you what i mean . If i was young i would get no loving . Harmless looking works for me .:sonicjay:

See its not so bad being old :stan:

Now keep giving me crap and ill introduce you to Mike , Mike is the family enforcer . I think quite a few of you have met him here . 320 lbs or ornery and he calls me DAD . Ya never mess with a guys dad you know !

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only photos 3 and 4 are not family and i didnt say any thing about sex . I said i get loving . ya know hugs !

well except the hot little blonde she likes to get naked and hug but thats a different story :tonka:

·
cold as ice
1,284 Posts
I do not think you are old at all.....i would have to say your age is just right :tonka: It is a Grand age and also fit for a Queen :sonicjay:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
hey i haven't met you, but based on the forum, it doesn't seem like your senile just yet. so you're not that old. maybe in another 5years or so. LOL
plus your older than me. so that makes you old. LOL

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do not think you are old at all.....i would have to say your age is just right :tonka: It is a Grand age and also fit for a Queen :sonicjay:

That right there is an offer i dont care what ya say :sonicjay:

I except :thumb:

this post is humor . I think dave was the only one to get it :thumb:

bio obviously didnt cause he thinks im gloating :sonicjay:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My name is Grandman , not grandpa . I drive a Grand , i am male = Grandman .

But i do think the name has lead to the old thing . I really dont care cause i think its funny any way .

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
My name is Grandman , not grandpa . I drive a Grand , i am male = Grandman .

But i do think the name has lead to the old thing . I really dont care cause i think its funny any way .
Yeah, I think it has given the wrong impression, as well as others who know you playing on it, and then everyone else picking up on that. It is kind of funny knowing your age, and hearing others comments that make it sound like you are 75 or something.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts