Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
42,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need hanna montana tickets. I never heard of them until this morning. One of my secretary's needs 4. I told her I would ask around. I don't care the price, just don't scalp them too high.

Please PM me if you have tickets, as I do not want to deal for these in the public eye. :sonicjay:

·
sie sehen mich rollin ...
3,316 Posts
I need hanna montana tickets. I never heard of them until this morning. One of my secretary's needs 4. I told her I would ask around. I don't care the price, just don't scalp them too high.

Please PM me if you have tickets, as I do not want to deal for these in the public eye. :sonicjay:
good luck with the not being scalped too high thing.....they sold out so quick in Kansas City, that it is being investigated by the authorities :sonicjay:

·
HAND-ME-DOWN Racing
1,130 Posts
They were solod out in 1st ten minutes for GR show. My buddies wife paid a $30 fee to have the priveledge to buy earley through fan club. I have also heard they are going for BIG $$ on ebay.

godd luck CC

·
Registered
1,105 Posts

We're going and taking the kids, she can have my ticket.:tonka:

·
Feel lucky?
5,147 Posts
CC is actually going.

·
Mall Rated
1,597 Posts
There was a thing on Yahoo news about the ticket prices. Some of the tickets were selling for as much as $2500 a piece. No way in hell I would pay that much for my kids to go see some teenie bopper musician that will ultimately end up in and out of rehab in about 3 years

1 - 15 of 15 Posts