Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok stop the panick . The state is broke for " this year " do you know that Oct 1st starts the new year for the state of Mi ?

http://www.michigan.gov/budget/0,1607,7-157-21338-53040--F,00.html

Like i said she has NO excuse to close any thing down as the states fiscal year begins Oct 1st every year . Ask any one that has worked in the state purchasing areas for a few years . There dead broke , then Oct 1 buy what ever you need we found some money kids .:sonicjay:

Scare tactics BLAH

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
Ok stop the panick . The state is broke for " this year " do you know that Oct 1st starts the new year for the state of Mi ?

http://www.michigan.gov/budget/0,1607,7-157-21338-53040--F,00.html

Like i said she has NO excuse to close any thing down as the states fiscal year begins Oct 1st every year . Ask any one that has worked in the state purchasing areas for a few years . There dead broke , then Oct 1 buy what ever you need we found some money kids .:sonicjay:

Scare tactics BLAH
um... yeah, thats exactly why it has to close, because congress has not finished the budget for the next fiscal year....
Cant spend the money w/o a budget....

I personally dont blame her for shutting down, She made a budget, while it wasnt the greatest, at least it was something, but then congress said NO WAY and denied her budget, so she told them to make their own, god, that had to of been 6 months or more ago.

I dont really like 2pennyjenny, BUT I dont blame her for doing it.

·
The guy Dale doesn't know
4,182 Posts
her budget called for almost doubling the state income tax. fuck that bitch. she cant run the state with what we currently have, how is giving more money going to help? what happens in two years, when another 500,000 jobs leave michigan? how much more are we going to have to pay then?

the government is doing a shitty job running this state. they dont need any more of our money to waste.

·
242 Posts
her budget called for almost doubling the state income tax. fuck that bitch. she cant run the state with what we currently have, how is giving more money going to help? what happens in two years, when another 500,000 jobs leave michigan? how much more are we going to have to pay then?

the government is doing a shitty job running this state. they dont need any more of our money to waste.
x156978566898

·
lost
7,378 Posts
G-man Yes I knew that. Physical is the word... Fuck that bitch and this state. except this place has made me alot of money>>>>>

Please im entitled to my own opinion and you cant do shit about it except to piss in your own wheaties....

Yes im really really lreally drnuck!!!!!!:rock:

Good night

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
LOL - I laughed when I first saw that. The problem is she will NOT sign the new budget unless there is a TAX increase (State and Income Tax). Apparently there has been one sitting on her desk FOR A LONG TIME that she will not sign.

·
can you hear the banjos?
9,801 Posts
oh great more money to pay out for taxes. she is gonna drive all the hardworking people out of the state because they will not be able to support their selves.with their little shut down it will fuck up school finalcial aid. then what you will have a state full of fucking drug dealers and mexican that dont do shit but collect a check making it harder for me and you to further our selves in life.all us hardworking people should get a fucking break.if youve been on unemployment most of your working career there should be a penalty for that. its just bullshit. i dont get wound up about to many things but this one gets me.between our awesome president and the gov michigan will be a ghost town before long.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Yeah, but in 5 years, you'll be blown away!! :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: Like a tumbleweed in a dustbowl. The state will be a ghost town. Good job scamholm.:miff:

·
can you hear the banjos?
9,801 Posts
Yeah, but in 5 years, you'll be blown away!! :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: Like a tumbleweed in a dustbowl. The state will be a ghost town. Good job scamholm.:miff:
at least im not the only one that thinks like this

·
Just The Spouse's spouse
1,885 Posts
Here's a tax increase I support: TAX the churches! Revenue and property!

And CUT more from the budget. Restrict more so-called "entitlements".

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think it is amazing the bitch spent 11 million bucks on new plates for the state . How about we deal with that when there is a surplus ya moron .

Well if she dont fold by Monday which i expect her to do she will take a whole new wave of political heat .

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
I think it is amazing the bitch spent 11 million bucks on new plates for the state . How about we deal with that when there is a surplus ya moron.
I was thinking the same thing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts