Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
My daughter called it when she was 3 just to talk to somebody.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Twice. Wrecked my car into a guard rail durring an ice storm and the other was when I hit a deer. I felt kinda dumb calling 911 to report the deer but I guess its what you gotta do since its dispatch as well.

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
I called it when I saw an apartment building on fire in detroit and also when I watched a dodge ram come off of an on-ramp onto 94 and head-on the concrete median.

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,148 Posts
1) called when i rolled on the highway

2) called after seeing an accident

3) called after seeing a car on fire on the road

4) called after seeing very questionable behavior across the street

5) called when someone was trying to break into our house

6) probally at least another 4 times after seeing various traffic accidents

7) once when i was too cheap to call a 900 number

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
i call it every now and again. I like to call in people on the highway wthat are being retarded. its satisfying when you pass them down the road pulled over.

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
Three times. Once when some assbag decided to pass a line of cars on M-115 near Cadillac and didn't get over when opposing traffic came up, running them off the road. The second time I followed a shitty 1980s minivan onto the highway from an onramp, the driver was clearly on something, followed him for 15 miles and flashed my lights at a cop we passed in the median 10 minutes after I called, and after the cop failed to pull out and get him, he crashed into the back of a semi that had stopped for a traffic jam. Then I called 911 again and told them the car I just called on crashed. He had a poor little kid in there. Fuckin POS dad.

·
Registered
119 Posts
1. when I was little my friend fell off the bed and told me to call (she was fine) they FD wasn't too happy

2. Couple years ago when my sisters knee cap moved to the side of her leg during a pedicure...

3. a month ago when I witnessed an idiot run over a ped on a bike in the cross walk..

·
The Biohazards
4,147 Posts
The only times i ever dialed 911 was when I was in High School. Just before I left parties I would dial 911 and leave the phone on the table

1 - 20 of 42 Posts