Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While at the Truck & Jeep Fest in Canfield Ohio, Jim Allen and Denis Snow from Off-Road Adventures Magazine stopped by and asked if we would be interested in doing a photo shoot. Of course we said yes, we would be honored.

Here is a pic of our way out to the shoot. It was in a remote part of the fairgrounds designed specifically for the magazines to do their photos.

At the shoot:

Gary showed up with his Monster Bus and Kent from Peterson's to do a shoot. We convinced Gary to let me crawl his tire. The grass started to give but we got up pretty far considering.

Denis told us if we made it up that we would have to leave it there so he could get more shots.

We had a blast. Once in a life time opportunity. The pictures if picked will show up in the issues between November 2007 and January 2008.

For more great pictures and information of this event and the photo shoot please go to:

Off-Road Adventures Magazine photo shoot

Thanks for looking,
2TM

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
couldn't even make it through the 50 yard man-made course without popping the hood to show the hemi? Sweet

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
"Gary showed up with his Monster Bus and Kent from Peterson's to do a shoot. I convinced Gary to let me crawl his tire. The grass started to give but I got up pretty far considering."

Are you fucking kidding me, the grass gave up? Does it not have 4 wheel drive? All the money you have into that and no selectable front locker? Or is that just the biggest tire(or anything else) you've ever "wheeled" on and just didn't know what to do? You make me embarrassed to own and wheel a ZJ.

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
wHoOoOoOoPDiiiiDYYY DooOOoOo

You should have crawled all the way up till it flipped over.....Then you could have shown off your undercarriage :beerbang:

·
Formerly "Gr8archer"
2,742 Posts
"Gary showed up with his Monster Bus and Kent from Peterson's to do a shoot. I convinced Gary to let me crawl his tire. The grass started to give but I got up pretty far considering."

Are you fucking kidding me, the grass gave up? Does it not have 4 wheel drive? All the money you have into that and no selectable front locker? Or is that just the biggest tire(or anything else) you've ever "wheeled" on and just didn't know what to do? You make me embarrassed to own and wheel a ZJ.

You are a freakin' idiot.

Nice pics Anthony!

·
Registered
53 Posts
:stan3:

Toncomb's opinion

roadhouse

Enough said... :thumb:

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
You should have crawled all the way up till it flipped over....

Been there, done that with the last one. :tonka:

Best thing about an exocage is that it put a lot of weight way up high, where it is the best for offroading. :thumb: Oh, that, and it will kick a dirt-mound's ass in a photoshoot.

·
Premium Member
14,643 Posts
Do they have dirt piles like that anywhere in Oakland County? I want to see how capable my rig is.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Do they have dirt piles like that anywhere in Oakland County? I want to see how capable my rig is.

just go to the school bus lot, and take a photographer

·
Registered
448 Posts
Don't you guys have anything better to do that talk crap on here. You guys all think your rigs are the best out there and nobody could do better than you.

Isn't it about time to stopbeating a dead horse.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Jealousy runs thick in this thread. Seriously, why do you guys have to knock on his rig? It looks awesome, and I'm sure it performs better then 99% of the rigs on this site.

-Brandon

1 - 20 of 93 Posts