Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LCG HIJKLMNOP
7,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tie rod application for hydro assist? I'll weld tabs right to my tie rod if I have to but I'd like to try one of these so I can still adjust it without cutting and welding again. That's the goal anyway :teehee:

·
LCG HIJKLMNOP
7,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Permanent if it'll fit and it'll hold :sonicjay: Fitting might be an issue though. I already hit that bolt head on full lock :( That's going to get fixed though.

·
LCG HIJKLMNOP
7,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zero f_ing room, sorry Pat, won't be ordering on this one. I have those in mind for a re moveable hoop behind the seats for a 5 point though. :thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone other than Ballistic Fab sell these?
Need 1.75" ID and would prefer not to order from Ballistic. Thanks.

http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/OD-Tube-Clamp_p_1474.html#
My name is Dave, I am one of the managers here at Ballistic. I am more than happy to help out. If you can get me an order number, or a first and last name, I'd be happy to personally look into this and get to the bottom of any issue.

I'm more than happy to help. You can pm me here on this forum or on pirate, if you prefer you can always email me [email protected]

Now, this next part doesn't fix or make better what has happened thus far, but I do want you to know I have recognized this issue and put a plan of action in place. I have brought on a few more members of staff, so I now offer a full time technical support team as well as a liaison to sales and shipping. So, when you order now the process is that sales will immediately get the order to shipping, if ANYTHING is back ordered, or not available you'll receive a call from our dedicated customer service department letting you know, and offering options (if your able to make a slight change here or there).

Also, I have added a team of outbound call customer service staff, it is their job to be dialing out everyday, as many customers as possible to follow up with them on how their experience with Ballistic went.

And just for the heck of it I have published an online survey for customers to share their experience with me directly (without having to call or email if they don't want to). That survey, which I would encourage everyone on this forum to look at is located at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YMCBL5D

I hope this all brings some reassurance that we are indeed watching and making the adjustments we need to.

I appreciate the feedback and I am now a member of this forum as well as several others. I'll be doing my best to stay on the look out for any questions or concerns members of the board may have. Also, please feel free to email me anytime ... [email protected]

Thanks again and all the best! Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts