Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from the 2007 Scrambler Owners Association annual event at Coal Creek OHV Area (a.k.a. Windrock), Tennessee published in Low-Range Magazine this month. Enjoy the pics, and pick up a copy of the magazine if you want to read more (I heard Barnes & Noble carries this rag).

Next year's event will be in Clayton, Oklahoma, and we'll be giving away this 1982 Jeep Scrambler! Any of you Scrambler owners are encouraged to attend.

That's me riding shotgun (in the fishing hat) in the blue/black/white camo Scrambler on the "Rattlerock" trail (2 pics on the left)...not that you can tell. :thumb:

Next year's charity giveaway Scrambler sneak-peak...

·
Mall Rated
1,587 Posts
That charity scrambler looks nice, would make a good DD/dunes vehicle. I wouldn't have the heart to wheel something that nice when I have a dedicated wheeling rig.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Where did you guys get the decals for the charity scrambler? I found a guy who sells CJ factory decals but he doesn't answer his emails.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That charity scrambler looks nice, would make a good DD/dunes vehicle.
Thanks!

Where did you guys get the decals for the charity scrambler? I found a guy who sells CJ factory decals but he doesn't answer his emails.
Austin Jeeps donated them. They're pricey, but they look incredible. Several people from cj-8.com have installed the Austin Jeeps decals on their own rigs, and have been very pleased with the results. :thumb:

Craig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts