Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won it on Ebay to build a rail buggy, but I dont want to now. I have primarily Ford items and wanted to expand into the Chevy side. Needless to say I dont know much about it. Looking to get $100 for it just for a quick sale.

Located in Green Bay, WI on the west side of town. Its heavy as hell and really do not want to ship it. Came from a late 70's full size Blazer.

Thanks for the interest.

Dennis

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
what was it attached to? There are like 3 different mounting patterns chevy used...

It also may help to just try selling the low range unit to someone who is looking to put a doubler together...
make a lil cheaper to ship anyways...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info, Pics will be taken and hopefully someone knowing what they are looking for can use it. I might even break the case open to see if its a chain or gear drive. Thanks for the suggestion guys.

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
NP203s had 3 spline counts - 10 spline for the SM465, 27 spline for TH350s and 32 spline for TH400s..
Might even be 27 spline 400s too..can't remember.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it is a 27 spline input, and the guy said it was mated to a turbo 350. The info plate was spray over so I cant get too many details.

Auto part Engine Tool accessory
Auto part Clutch Clutch part Wheel Locking hubs
Auto part Technology Engine

·
Registered
1 Posts
transfer case

i am interested in your np 203 transfer case. I need to know if it will work with a th 400 transmission. Call me at 573-280-2171 Thanks Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts