1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Captain of my pants
4,159 Posts
this makes me a sad panda

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts
well if this keeps going all we will have is maples and we will be the suyrup (sp) captial of the world.
all of a sudden skeeters aint all that bad

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
Well get that shit in check before we move out there! I don't want a god damn used and abused sickly state...

:d:

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts
90 percent of my yard is 45+ feet tall white pines

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
first, I am sure granholm is all over this and will have it figured out in 5 years. second, mongo has some hilarious posts.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
first, I am sure granholm is all over this and will have it figured out in 5 years. second, mongo has some hilarious posts.
In 5 years we're gonna be blown away

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
So does anyone else think this is coincedental. first ash, then pine before that was dutch elm. get somethin that attacks the spruce and maple trees and it will be all over.

Personally I think this is just a way to get better metro area tree grooming.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
In 5 years we're gonna be blown away

actually like 10 years cause didn't she cut back the state government to part time to save cash or some bullshit?

Yup what a master plan, states in trouble, instead of finding a way to fix it, we'll just work less and raise everyone's taxes. who cares if they are struggling. I still for the life of me cannot understand the single business tax idiocy she did. "we are only going to eliminate the single business tax if we can replace it dollar for dollar with another tax" WTF???? she is all proud of it too. she's like a retard who is excited that they used a crayon.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
actually like 10 years cause didn't she cut back the state government to part time to save cash or some bullshit?

Yup what a master plan, states in trouble, instead of finding a way to fix it, we'll just work less and raise everyone's taxes. who cares if they are struggling. I still for the life of me cannot understand the single business tax idiocy she did. "we are only going to eliminate the single business tax if we can replace it dollar for dollar with another tax" WTF???? she is all proud of it too. she's like a retard who is excited that they used a crayon.
Xmolezillion :rock:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts