Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This whole episode with " me balls " photo that came up got me wondering if people snoop around on my photobucket page . Mind you there is nothing on there but rigs , grandkids and so on so i could care less .

That page gets 2,000 hits a month . Ok i guess there are some really bored folks around :sonicjay:

·
Chillin with the top off.
4,891 Posts
When i saw Miffy last weekend she looked like she was in pain.. But she sucked it up and came out to meet me..:thumb: Very nice.. Thankx for the sneak peak of this years course.. Nice to meet you grandman..:beer:

·
cold as ice
1,284 Posts
This whole episode with " me balls " photo that came up got me wondering if people snoop around on my photobucket page . Mind you there is nothing on there but rigs , grandkids and so on so i could care less .

That page gets 2,000 hits a month . Ok i guess there are some really bored folks around :sonicjay:
oh sure....now I HAVE to go look....:sonicjay:

·
Premium Member
5,439 Posts
You can come across some real strange shit on photobucket. I've come to the conclusion that most people are ignorant, as in not keeping their really messed up shit private.

Find some really confused, jacked up person on myspace, check out their pictures, link to their photobucket, and discover how really fucked up some people are.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well mines not private because any thing in there has been put on here any way .

Guess thats the up side to being a decon in my church and all that

42,950 Posts

hey marv, 2000 hits probably is from the photos you link here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts