Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you hear guy 1 say that guy 2 has a nose problem, and guy 2 agrees to it. What does that mean? Is he snortin' coke? I don't know the slang for a 'nose problem'.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,016 Posts
stan?

·
8,046 Posts
Coke, powder residue showing or bloody nose or just coke in general or booger or ugly nose or brown nose or nosey.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Okay....then WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Okay my uncle isn't all there from being an alcoholic a long time ago. He's in his 40's. He has 2 kids (18 & 19...one guy & one girl) living with him who are his friends...they are suppose to help him clean and all that stuff.
Well I was over there last night, and a buddy said to the guy living with him(my uncle) that he has to clean up his nose problem. The guy living with my uncle agreed to it, and that was it.
I didn't think it was my place to confront him, because maybe the guy doesn't do it at my uncle's house. But if he does, it is our business. My uncle is unstable and can't mentally handle the crap that would go on with drugs in the house. Plus doing drugs like that can lead to a bunch of other problems.

Tonight my brother went over there and confronted my uncle and the buddy about it. The buddy denied that the guy that lives there does it...denied it up & down. His wife denied it, too. My uncle denied as well. Then another guy came over...my brother asked him...and he denied it, too. He said that coke is the most expensive drug and the kid has no money and no job...so he wouldn't be able to afford it.

So I am just trying to figure this all out. I'm trying to figure out if they are all lying to my brother and my uncle...or if he really doesn't do it. If he doesn't do it...then why did the buddy tell him that he has a nose problem and he better get his act cleaned up? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if you have them you want them gone.
Are you referring to the nose hairs or to the drugs? :sonicjay: :sonicjay:
I told my brother if he was over there...that he should go into that kids room to see what it's all about.
I went into the house yesterday and the girl that lives there cooked up some burritos. Her & her bf were in the kitchen. I was in there nonchalantly looking around and they appeared very nervous. I introduced myself, said that I was his niece, and looked at all the old pictures in the hallway that are still up from when my grandparents were still alive. I checked out the bathroom and the bedroom where my grandparents use to sleep, which I guess that is her bedroom now. I didn't know that at the time. I didn't snoop, I just looked in the room and noted how much of a mess it was...and the same bedding was on the bed from my grandparents which would've been 7+ yrs ago when they passed away. But yes...the chic & her bf were very nervous to have me around. I could tell they were giving me an evil eye. Like they were afraid that I was going to find something? It was just interesting. I didn't get a good feeling about it.

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Well, definitely something is going on in that house. Why would you get nervous if you don't have anything to hide. This reminds me of one of my ex cousins. She used to make a lot of money by working at a Mustang car dealer. Every since I met her, she had a problem with a "bloody nose". She blamed it on some medical condition or I don't even remember what. But it was pretty obvious she was into coke. We confirmed it one night during a party at the house. She was constantly going into the bathroom. Once everybody left, I could see some "residue" of a white powder on my sink. I was so disgusted and mad that she did that in my house!! Stupid b....

·
8,046 Posts
Whatelse is snorted then?
Not all inclusive;

Meth, paint, crushed pills of all sorts(very long list), computer spray(dust remover), gasoline and many many other things. The nose absorbs things easily into the blood stream.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Sounds to me like there sponging off the uncle who isnt all there . How many people need to live there ? Id be nervous when a relative of the man showed up . Id figure my free ride had an experation date soon aproaching .

1 - 20 of 46 Posts