Thats one hell of an improvement!

·
All out Idiot
1,714 Posts
doctors can make anyone beautifull.

·
Livin in Cal-tuckey
852 Posts
Something tells me that in the "before" pictures...they were told to "Ugly-up a little bit" I mean seriously...coveralls? I've never known ANY girl that would leave her own property, let alone have pictures taken of her, in coveralls. And I grew up in West Branch on a farm for a while.

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
doctors can make anyone beautifull.
Actually there were no doctors involved from what I understand.

This photo was taken at a competition in June 2006. The competition was between 9 women for best makeover. They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours before the contest

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
theres no way that the girl in the orange didn't get a boob job... or the blonde in the middle...
boobjob=:thumb:

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
theres no way that the girl in the orange didn't get a boob job... or the blonde in the middle...
Clearly you've never taken the bra off a girl with average boobs then to find nothing there.

·
Bananarama!
14,143 Posts
Plastic surgery is just false-genetic advertising. Nothing like marrying a gorgeous woman and popping out some fugly ass kids because she used to look like a goblin.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Plastic surgery is just false-genetic advertising. Nothing like marrying a gorgeous woman and popping out some fugly ass kids because she used to look like a goblin.
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

I hate plastic surgery and fake boobs, but I've never thought of it quite like that.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
plastic surgery is a very good tool. look at it this way, gorgeous women are often conceited and shallow, because guys want them and they know it. ugly women are forced to build character, because they cant earn bread with their looks. so when you take an ugly woman and upgrade her to a looker, and she has character and intelligence, its a win win.

·
Bananarama!
14,143 Posts
plastic surgery is a very good tool. look at it this way, gorgeous women are often conceited and shallow, because guys want them and they know it. ugly women are forced to build character, because they cant earn bread with their looks. so when you take an ugly woman and upgrade her to a looker, and she has character and intelligence, its a win win.
Until your kid is born half goblin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts