Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GetNthere
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got this car as a partial trade and don't have a need for it.

I don't know a whole lot about the car but this is what I do know.

It is a 1994 Dodge Shadow 2.2L Auto Trans with appox 137,xxx miles. I put a brand new tire on it Sat the other tire was driven on flat and was no good. The other three are new or like new. Has a new battery and appears to have new AC Delco plugs and wires. Runs good, shifts good.

It is a two door, Dark Green color, with gold pin stripes and lettering. Has a few dings here and there and one small rust spot on the driver rear quarter in front of the wheel well. The car was plated from Nevada and has Gray cloth interior, which is very clean. Has a sun roof, pop up style. It is a vey nice car for somone looking for a winter beater. Manual windows and locks. Stock radio, I believe cassette.

Known Issues:

Only known problems or issues, needs a wheel bearing front passenger side. The AC belt is missing and the center console lid latch is broken. AC may work or may not. Needs the belt but the pulley spins freely. I have pictures but need to download them. Will take $800.00 as is or $1,000.00 if I replace the wheel bearing and belt.

If interested send me a message or call me at 313-727-6698

Grey Cloth interior..

Under the Hood..

Odometer Reading...

Front End..

Drivers Side...

Rear View...

Passenger Side...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts