Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY WIFES GRANDPARIENTS, LIVE ABOUT 2 BLOCKS FROM US, ON THE SAINT CLAIR RIVER.:thumb: LAST NIGHT WE WERE OVER THERE FOR DINNER AND GRAMPS AND I WERE BULL-SHITTING ABOUT HIS BOAT.:beerbang: IT IS A SEADOO SPEEDSTER JETBOAT :woot: AND HE WAS TELLING HOW NO ONE IN THE FAMILY EVER COMES OVER TO USE IT ANYMORE.:( WELL I FIXED THAT THIS MORNING. I RODE MY BIKE TO THERE HOUSE THIS MORNING JUMPED IN THE BOAT AND RAN 55 TO 60 MPH ALL THE WAY TO PORT HURON. I DOCKED AT THE SEA WALL AT CITY HALL AND COUGHT THE CITY BUS TO WORK. IT SHAVED 20 MINITS OFF MY COMMUTE TIME !!!!!!:rock:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:sonicjay: :sonicjay:

It would be a better read if you weren't in all caps

:thumb:

mY wIFES gRANDPARIENTS, lIVE aBOUT 2 bLOCKS fROM uS, oN tHE sAINT cLAIR rIVER. lAST nIGHT wE wERE oVER tHERE fOR dINNER aND gRAMPS aND i wERE bULL-sHITTING aBOUT hIS bOAT. iT iS a sEADOO sPEEDSTER jETBOAT aND hE wAS tELLING hOW nO oNE iN tHE fAMILY eVER cOMES oVER tO uSE iT aNYMORE. wELL i fIXED tHAT tHIS mORNING. i rOAD mY bIKE tO tHERE hOUSE tHIS mORNING jUMPED iN tHE bOAT rAN 55 tO 60 mPH aLL tHE wAY tO pORT hURON. i dOCKED aT tHE sEA wALL aT cITY hALL aND cOUGHT tHE cITY bUS tO wORK. iT sHAVED 20 mINITS oFF mY cOMMUTE tIME !!!!!!

OR THIS :thumb:

my wifes grandparients, live about 2 blocks from us, on the saint clair river. last night we were over there for dinner and gramps and i were bull-shitting about his boat. it is a seadoo speedster jetboat and he was telling how no one in the family ever comes over to use it anymore. well i fixed that this morning. i road my bike to there house this morning jumped in the boat ran 55 to 60 mph all the way to port huron. i docked at the sea wall at city hall and cought the city bus to work. it shaved 20 minits off my commute time !!!!!!

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Thats cool RBB. If I could boat to work I would.

MPG? I get about 2mpg at 75 mph.
4mpg at 60 mph
and 1mpg at idle.

·
Chrome Trucker Chicks Rul
3,217 Posts
NOT GOOD, NOT AT ALL !!!!

BUT IT WAS A BLAST, THAT RIVER WAS A SHEET OF GLASS AT 6 AM AS I WAS FLYING UP THE RIVER :thumb:

your letting the boat sit at the sea wall all day while you are at work?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts