Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Nitro Quake Nitro powered RC truck. It is heavily modified. First of all, I tore everything down and powdercoated teh chassis. I also put 4mm bulkheads on it. It has heavy duty thunderquake ring and pinion gears in it. The middle and rear axle are spooled so they are locked at all times. It has an O.S RG. .21 engine with a Nova Racing cooling head. The engine has less than a 1/2 gallon ran through it. This also has Thunderquake heavy duty front universals. It has the ofna 17mm hubs and like new tires and wheels. It also comes with a rechargeable battery. The shocks have just been rebuilt with a dual stage shock piston and aftermarket springs. It has a steel geared High Torque steering servo, and a thicker Thunderquake body. This thing is VERY fast and runs great. I have well over 500.00 in this truck. I am selling because I just lost my job and I have to pay some bills. I am asking 250.00 plus shipping for the truck. I can email you pics if you are interested. Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ALso, comes with Futaba Radio, extra set of tires, extra universals, extra dog bones, diff cups, air filter elements, bearings, diff housing, and some other misc stuff. probably atleast 100.00 in extra's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts