Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1990 Kawisaki ninja that I would like gone!
Air pod conversion, new coils, new sprockets, new chain, new battery, new carbs, new wiring harness, and a very clean, very QUICK bike.
Looking for a decent truck or something to work on, open to pretty much anything, let me know. I will post pics asap. CONTACT NUMBER 231-357-2634

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a 250ex pushing 187 horse power, it packs a punch hahaha. Its got far to many modifications to list, but it really is a fast, fun bike.

·
NINJA DEALER
2,618 Posts
its a 250ex pushing 187 horse power, it packs a punch hahaha. Its got far to many modifications to list, but it really is a fast, fun bike.
option #1 this thread is a joke or option #2 your not sure what your talking about :confused:

42,948 Posts
You're getting 187 horse from a 248cc engine? I think the auto manufacturers would like to talk to you, and you will make a lot of money

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
You're getting 187 horse from a 248cc engine? I think the auto manufacturers would like to talk to you, and you will make a lot of money
It runs on jet fuel to .:naughty:

·
NINJA DEALER
2,618 Posts
I have a 1990 Kawisaki ninja that I would like gone!
Air pod conversion, new coils, new sprockets, new chain, new battery, new carbs, new wiring harness, and a very clean, very QUICK bike.
Looking for a decent truck or something to work on, open to pretty much anything, let me know. I will post pics asap. CONTACT NUMBER 231-357-2634
Air pod conversion? does this mean it has universal clamp on air filters instead of the factory air box?

I believe this bike only has 1 coil.

new carbs? what would require someone to purchase new carbs?

new harness? did the bike catch fire? or was it all cut up in some way?

Im not just giving you a hard time, If you see my title, Im the Official gl4x4 "ninja dealer" so i can help you with your troublesome ninja sir :thumb:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow okay douche bags,
Come check it out. We pulled the motor from a 750r Which I guess peaks at around 90 or so hp, had it bored, piped, added some bigger carbs, tweaked the jets, and maybe its not pushing 187 but its pushing well over 100. 180 was a guess...

·
NINJA DEALER
2,618 Posts
"tweaking" the jets in "bigger" carbs, in bikes that are "bored" (have nothing better to do) can gain you 100+ hp all day good job guys!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts