Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
When i watched that show, and seen him with a supra, i said to myself, he is gonna wreck bad when he gets his license.

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
A horrible thing would have been if he would have died. Having seen the show and reading the reports of this incident it sounds like this was an inevitable thing for their family to go through.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
There seem to be conflicting stories about his condition. Yahoo reports both he and his passenger are in critical condition, but the link that is in the link above says just the passenger is in critical condition.

Never watched the show but a kid at that age shouldn't be driving a car with that much power anyway IMO. Those kinds of cars deserve respect or else this kind of thing can happen. I had a damn bronco II in high school and wrecked it because of stupidity.

Don't get me wrong, it is too bad this happened.

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
I hope the 2 pull through. Best wishes to their families.

I know I drove just as bad when I was his age, just didn't have a bad ass car to do it in. I would really hate to see the " he got what he deserved" aide of people come out just because the kid has money and is driving a nice car at 17.

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
I hope the 2 pull through. Best wishes to their families.

I know I drove just as bad when I was his age, just didn't have a bad ass car to do it in. I would really hate to see the " he got what he deserved" aide of people come out just because the kid has money and is driving a nice car at 17.

I wouldn't say he got what he deserved because his family has money and he had a nice car...I would say he got what he deserved for driving like an ass...Sure I drove like an ass before and for nothing other than lucks sake I never ending up hurting anyone or myself...driving recklessly you will get hurt one day...it's not question of if, but when....

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
ya that sucks my dad bought me a fourwheeler when i was 13 same thing thoght i was invisable and got me a year stay at u of m hosptial hope he is going to ok

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
ya that sucks my dad bought me a fourwheeler when i was 13 same thing thoght i was invisable and got me a year stay at u of m hosptial hope he is going to ok
Why did you think you were invisable? Did your dad say "holy shit, ever since I bought you the 4 wheeler I cannot see you"?

That must have been a magical 4 wheeler

1 - 20 of 79 Posts