Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
unreal
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fresh 091 six rib bus trans , new 200mm clutch , nice tight 1600 type 1 duall port motor
with bosch 009 dist screamer coil,progressive carb bobcat exhaust,new wires ect,neal hyd pedals ,cnc turnbrake,stiletto rack and pinion , front heim a-arm /coilover suspention , koni compression adjustable shosks,rear cromo dom stock x one tublar trailing arms , disc brakes ,jamar shifter w u joint shift linkage,doesch tec rear shocks , diamond floor , billet LED tail/brake lights, lazerstar knockoff headlights,nwe terra tires /motorcycle front tires on douglas wheels ,VDO guages, nice cloth (not shitty plastic) seats that recline. I am sure there more
I have a truck project that needs to be finished fun rail i would drive it to flordia right now
eamil with question i do have extra parts [email protected]
just because i have to put a price i'm goin to throw $5000.00 out there its worth that easily but would take less not interested in trades at all but if there nice and worth the same prices i might consider.

Attachments

·
unreal
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be interested in some trades no partial trades like older trucks nice wrangler something like that or a k5-blazer

·
unreal
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no it needs a winsheild belts and blinkers its all wired for the blinkers and i have the turn signal box for it also

·
unreal
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
some one has to want a bad ass sandrail..most of the ones you see don't have a arms on the front ethier this thing fires right up no problem..
MAKE AN OFFER

1 - 20 of 30 Posts