......$13,000........ 615-335-0639

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHAHA

WTF?

You just bought this thing
yeah, and it is way too nice to beat on. i want to go to a 7-9k wheelin rig and use the other to fund the other boat project. i really just jumped the gun on the buying this and didn't think it out too much. i will take what i have in the jeep, which is $13K

come on, you need another tj...:bdr2:

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
I'll trade ya this.

SOA with custom 7 leaf springs (very cushy, rides great) SRS in Front with 35" MTR's.
D44's with 4.10's and Detroits, front has high steer and 1 ton steering.
Mild 304 with Ford T18 and D300
Hard and soft tops, YJ half Doors and Full CJ hard doors.
Biult on a YJ frame. Only rust is a tad pit on the rockers (where they all have rust). Family style roll cage. Superwinch 9000# with in cab controls. York Compressor is there but not hooked up yet, and a early Chevy nv4500 is on my garage floor, it may go with it (or it may not).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll trade ya this.

SOA with custom 7 leaf springs (very cushy, rides great) SRS in Front with 35" MTR's.
D44's with 4.10's and Detroits, front has high steer and 1 ton steering.
Mild 304 with Ford T18 and D300
Hard and soft tops, YJ half Doors and Full CJ hard doors.
Biult on a YJ frame. Only rust is a tad pit on the rockers (where they all have rust). Family style roll cage. Superwinch 9000# with in cab controls. York Compressor is there but not hooked up yet, and a early Chevy nv4500 is on my garage floor, it may go with it (or it may not).
i would be interested in a trade, unfortunately i can't trade anyone straight up. i need 4-6k on top of the trade. if that is an option, let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts