·
Registered
5,289 Posts
yeah really a little more detail might be useful :poke:

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well wolfe rd is a small dirt road with only about 20 houses on it. its sits at a house just off m-15 behind the car wash. its to awesome to explain its awesomeness.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
color? TJ, XJ, JK, ??

Lifted? chrome wheels, black wheels, gl 4x4 sticker? i mean...somethin. lol

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I thought it was me till I read "nice guy, sweet rig". LOL! Yea, it's me...howdy. BTW, It does a lot of sitting does'nt it?

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes. but today it was sitting on a trailer. so it moved from its ussual spot in the driveway. i go by every morning and afternoon. im working the remodel of the high school down the street.

·
Silver Lake
6,547 Posts
They are remodeling the high school? Damn. It was only a few years old when I went there. hahaha
Jeez, another one from Brandon. I thought I would be all by myself on here :tonka: Born and raised in Ortonville :rock: , to bad I was class of 99 :tonka:

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that high school looks wayyy older than 84. im working in the girls locker room right now.. :naughty: :naughty:

i wish i knew who wired that place back then. they should be shot.

oh and to add to this wonderful post of sightings. I spotted johnnyJ going north bound on 75 2 weekends ago. jeep in tow :beerbang: guessing he was heading to drummond

·
Low Range Drifter
8,438 Posts
It's the high school across from teh taco bell, right? right by the mcdonalds? And just think, if they wired it right the first time, you wouldn't be there getting paid to fix it. I always worry that we will finally do it right and work, and then I'm f'd for a job.

Yep, going to Drummond on family vacation. Did I blind you with my bling new TSC trailer fenders?

Did you see that I was double hauling? it was pretty bad ass. (of course, one of them was a power wheels jeep..)

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha.. i DID see the powerwheels jeep. but dont remember the fenders. it was right in flint so the cement median was probably blockin the fenders

·
Mall Rated
1,587 Posts
It's the high school across from teh taco bell, right? right by the mcdonalds? And just think, if they wired it right the first time, you wouldn't be there getting paid to fix it. I always worry that we will finally do it right and work, and then I'm f'd for a job.

Yep, going to Drummond on family vacation. Did I blind you with my bling new TSC trailer fenders?

Did you see that I was double hauling? it was pretty bad ass. (of course, one of them was a power wheels jeep..)
Sweet paint job on the trailer to go with the blingy fenders. Or so I heard.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts