Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Thin Line Offroad
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Steel body CJ5 with good title. Has Buick V6 and three speed. Body tub is from a 78, and is the no tailgate model. Dash is still from the 72 so numbers match frame. Floors are solid. Runs pretty good, currently has no brakes. Seats are perfect. Paint is a 15 foot job, and I don't see any filler.

Needs some electrical cleanup and tinkering. Great potential.

31 inch tires are like new

Located in Marine City

Keith 810-614-8038 9am-10pm

Post up trade ideas

·
Thin Line Offroad
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just edited post. The tub is a 78, and evidently the tailgates were options then. This tub did not have one.

·
I fix stuff!
13,804 Posts
Would you consider taking a used 1973 model wife? It's a heavy duty wide body with a loud and aggressive horn. It's going to need a rebore to be used to it's fullest potential but it does make really good chicken soup.

·
American
1,627 Posts
Would you consider taking a used 1973 model wife? It's a heavy duty wide body with a loud and aggressive horn. It's going to need a rebore to be used to it's fullest potential but it does make really good chicken soup.
That's one of the best trade offers I've ever seen

·
Thin Line Offroad
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sent mine to the scrapper a few years back and have never wanted another ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
How about trading two fj 60s one runs and drives, the other one is mostly there except axles and radiator. the one that runs and drives has an aussie locker in the rear. you have seen pictures of the parts one last winter. one is a 84 and one is a 86.

·
Thin Line Offroad
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How about trading two fj 60s one runs and drives, the other one is mostly there except axles and radiator. the one that runs and drives has an aussie locker in the rear. you have seen pictures of the parts one last winter. one is a 84 and one is a 86.
Send me some pics again. I may be interested.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

·
Thin Line Offroad
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cleaned her out today to put out front for sale and noticed a few things.

It has an older set of 4 point harnesses in the front.

The passenger floorboard has a minor rust hole.

The rear floor is very nice.

And I have the original seat frame for the rear, frame only. I happened to have a black YJ rear seat and it fits nicely. I'll include it with the sale.

Also, the rear driveshaft is out and needs u-joints. I have it, and it is currently being driven by the front axle.

·
Thin Line Offroad
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Had a few calls and tire kickers but no takers yet.

·
Thin Line Offroad
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gotta love CL. I've had two different texts that say "Hey I'll give you XXXX cash today." When I say sure come get it I never hear back...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts