1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Poseur Extraordinaire
4,349 Posts
Just don't go to the Sears Tower.

·
American Infidel
1,104 Posts
Ah great! I have to be in Chicago tomorrow. I think I'll go to the Sears Tower and give a report on Friday.

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
Is there a end of the world/wacko church/conspiracy theory/propoganda template in Front Page or something? If you want someone to believe you, why make your site like every other BS filled bright colored wacko site?

·
Your Message Here
5,856 Posts
Wow, just wow.

The richness of paranoia is truly impressive.

We have death camps at Grayling, Sawyer AFB, Lansing & Berrien County!!!! :woot:

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,009 Posts
I love religious fuckups, they bring excitment into my day.

·
Last Free Man
10,836 Posts

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
Get with the program, man, the antichrist is coming on this spaceship because satan owns it.

WHAT TO DO WITH 350 MILLION
DECAPITATED HEADS?

MAKE SHRUNKEN HEADS
:confused: I get that every time I come out of cold water.
oh, I was so worried I must have missed reading that part:fish:

·
American Infidel
1,104 Posts
Do you have any idea how many of these "end of the world" predictions have been made down through the years? Some people have sold all their earthly possessions and waited and watched the projected date come and go.
*shaking head L-R*

·
YES! I am THAT kinda girl
507 Posts
Do you have any idea how many of these "end of the world" predictions have been made down through the years? Some people have sold all their earthly possessions and waited and watched the projected date come and go.
*shaking head L-R*

some have even put on their Nikes and waited for alien ships to take them the Heavens Gate :confused:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts