Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a complete package for someone that wants to set up a CJ with a hardtop and doors and have a very clean original set up. I was originally planning on this for my CJ but it is just a summer toy. I have picts of top I can send and can take some of the doors but PLEASE only ask if you are serious!! These will go on ebay soon and probably sell for more so grab while you can.

CJ Laredo Hardtop (Tinted windows) Black, this one is clean with no rot, very solid, good latch/hinges, very clean inside, light, Only negative is some paint on outside dirty and peeling in 2 spots so it would need outside repainted. Rare to find one this clean!! 375.

CJ Doors, Nicer Laredo trim, ALL guts with glass, Stainless door side hinges,chrome handles, side vent window, Trim in great shape, Nice and complete. One door is disassembled to start to prepare for paint, other door is complete so you know how to put them back together.. Only negatives are the previous owner was generous with the skim coat on the repaint so you can either use it as is or clean it off to paint. I did clean it off to check for rust and only found a little spot under the hinge that is easy to repair. Also need to be welded at the beltline like all old CJ doors. I am also including a brand new seal kit (around 180) for these doors that replaces all the rubber seals. 450

1 - 2 of 2 Posts