Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Cup holders & Rollbars
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi!! New here. Been wheeling 25 years.....not often enough over the last 5 years. Canada once a year, Silver Lake twice a year. I have a '97 TJ, Chevy TPI, NV4500, 242TC, 4:88, D44 w/Detroits F/R, Rubicon long arm, 36"IROK's, W8274. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Jeep As you can see this jeep has been rode hard and put away wet. I am currently removing the body and doing a complete rebuild. Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

My other jeep used to be my DD. It's a '94 ZJ 318, AWD, Rubicon 4.5", locker in the rear, limited in the front, 4:11's, 255/85R16's. This jeep was for comfortable trail riding. It is now my 16yr old daughter's DD. Vehicle Car Natural environment Sand Automotive tire

Thanks for the great forum, what a community!!

·
Dare to follow me???
544 Posts
Welcome to the site. Pretty sure i've seen your jeep before around town, looks and sounds good. Looks like you use it and have fun with it:thumb:

·
grow old, not up.
1,052 Posts
welcome,

from the Z

·
Cup holders & Rollbars
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think I saw you driving the ZJ last summer in Zeeland. Looks good, welcome.
Welcome to the site. Pretty sure i've seen your jeep before around town, looks and sounds good. Looks like you use it and have fun with it:thumb:
That would be my daughter, so let me know if it is somewhere she shouldn't be. Thanks for welcoming me to this community, love the attitude around here!!

·
Cup holders & Rollbars
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
welcome,

from the Z
Welcome. Not to far from ya if you need help with that rebuild.
Where is this Zeeland you speak of?? LOL

welcome
I think I saw you driving the ZJ last summer in Zeeland. Looks good, welcome.
Thanks neighbors!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts