Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys the name is Bryce I like long walks on the beach, candle light dinners, and picnics in the park. LOL j/k I Just purchased a 1990 jeep cherokee sport which I am already selling and I am in the process of buying a 98 cherokee sport. I have said a few times already in my other threads this is all new to me im coming from the nissan drag racing,and drifting scene.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No fart cans here.... I use coffee can foldgers perferably.... Yes we did get lost in the scramble area if your the guy that let us use your map thanks again for the site and the map. We will be up there probably this weekend. If not I am planning for a bunch of Toledo Tuners guys to come up in the next week or so.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
No fart cans here.... I use coffee can foldgers perferably.... Yes we did get lost in the scramble area if your the guy that let us use your map thanks again for the site and the map. We will be up there probably this weekend. If not I am planning for a bunch of Toledo Tuners guys to come up in the next week or so.
Yeah - that was I. Learnin the kids how to ride the dirt bike again. I need to get my truck up there to play sometime! My wife is too scared to get her truck dirty :chiefwoohaw:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah - that was I. Learnin the kids how to ride the dirt bike again. I need to get my truck up there to play sometime! My wife is too scared to get her truck dirty :chiefwoohaw:

LOL its just alittle mud.....car was can get it off maybe 10 car washes make that lol. I just finally blasted everything off. the other night from last weekend.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
I am planning for a bunch of Toledo Tuners guys to come up in the next week or so.
2fast2furious guys at the Mounds? :tonka: that outta be interesting.

just kiddin man, welcome to the site. thats a nice xj you got your eye on.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im an the proud owner of a 98 xj just doin a few things to it this week and im good for the mound NOW SOMEONE BUY MY 90 XJ

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just got an entire 2000 dark grey interior for my 98 looks super clean I installed a few panels I will post pics of before and after. Also installed my xm radio and waiting for my roof rack, cb radio, and putting in my 4;10 gear with a rear locked diff also my 31's trxus. All and all got some plans the g/f is buying me a winching bumper and winch for mybday along with tickets to jeep jamboree in october.

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
Noice Bryce.... if you have any spare ones off your 98 i want them, 96 interiors suck =/

Gotta say, Denis (guy i went with this past weekend) SUCKS when it comes to offroading, he is too scared to scratch his truck on anything cause he has a 5.9L jeep (insert sarcastic OMG remark)... Hopefully I'll be out there in 2 weeks or so. Leavyin for NY on Saturday or Sunday...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love my 98 xj I have having a few issues that are getting worked out but no big deal I guess. Other then that its awesome.

·
CRANES ARE COOL
686 Posts
I love my 98 xj I have having a few issues that are getting worked out but no big deal I guess. Other then that its awesome.
welcom bryce and cool g/f . was great mtg. you both at mounds this weekend. your xj did great, you drove very well or after we all got in our rigs did you switch seats with g/f and it was here making that xj perform so well:sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HAHA yeah she drove the red one around for awhile the first time we were up at the mounds this time she wanted me to wheel haha. Great meeting you guys her and I both said the same thing on wanting to meet up with you guys again and muddin.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts