Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hell Yeah It's Fast
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am kind of new to this site. I have been on it now for a couple of months and already bought a couple of jeeps. I am living in Jackson but I wheel up in Harrison with some of the members on here :beerbang:. Just thought I would say hi and thanks for all of the funny comments that I get to read everyday. This is probably the most informative site that I have been on in a long time. I usually race mustangs but have since switched the jeep scene as I am now up here and not in Florida.

·
broken
5,093 Posts
welcome.

·
Hell Yeah It's Fast
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I had several mustangs. I had the titanium grey hatch in my sig with a cobra motor and 150 shot of spray. I also had a coupe with a 347 stroker with a 500 shot of spray. Both cars were sick just too much money to run the NMRA circuit all the time. Besides wife was starting to lose patience with all the money going towards two cars that I did not drive on the street. Sold both cars to finance the move up here for the job and pay off some bills. With the left over money I have started playing with Cherokees and I am having a blast with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.