Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
bread box jockey
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , i'm Mike from michigan . New to the site . Gotta 93 sport 4.0 H.O. , 4.5" lift , 31" Grabbers . Seems every xj I see around me is bone stock ! I seen 1 lonely mildly lifted xj when up around traverse . Am I the only one around S.E. Michigan ? Or Michigan period ? If not , lets see em ! Here's mine lets see yours in the area !!

·
Mall Crawler
2,633 Posts
There are a few monsters rolling around, but you dont see them often. There are two 2 doors, and 4 or 5 4 doors running around my area with at least 35" tires.

One in particular, whos owner Id like to meet (~25yr old girl), is a yellow 4 door with 37" M/T's, a nice winch bumper, roof mounted spare, and enough lights to light the next county.

·
aka Langford
1,268 Posts
There are a few monsters rolling around, but you dont see them often. There are two 2 doors, and 4 or 5 4 doors running around my area with at least 35" tires.

One in particular, whos owner Id like to meet (~25yr old girl), is a yellow 4 door with 37" M/T's, a nice winch bumper, roof mounted spare, and enough lights to light the next county.
She works at Fermi, I see her truck there every time I go. I didn't know it was a she driving it though, just assumed it was a guys truck. I will be looking to see the driver from now on ;)

xjowens, I don't think I have seen your truck in town...I will keep an eye out for it now.

·
bread box jockey
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm out on North custer , in the BOOMING metropolis of Grape lol . I don't really get out around town to much in the jeep , usually work and home for me ! I'm so very exciting ! I'll keep an eye out for some of ya around !

·
Mall Crawler
2,633 Posts
I'm out on North custer , in the BOOMING metropolis of Grape lol . I don't really get out around town to much in the jeep , usually work and home for me ! I'm so very exciting ! I'll keep an eye out for some of ya around !
No shit.... Im on the river just down the road from you. I go through grape all the time.:woot:

Im pimpin the mall crawler.

Taken on Day road the day before it flooded out again.

·
aka Langford
1,268 Posts
Nice, my buddies grandparents lives two houses down from the Grape Pantry, and his mom lives next door to them. We go over there and sight in/shoot our guns back there towards the river all the time...if you live close, I'm sure you have heard us :sonicjay:.

·
Mall Crawler
2,633 Posts
Bought the old township hall last november . Love the area . Where you do your wheelin at ? Any place close ?
There isnt really anything spectacular near grape. My friend and I like to go to a spot just south of the state line about an hour away when we dont feel like making the trip to flint. Wells road is kinda fun if youre driving by and feel like leaving pavement. Its kind of like what Old Heiss road was like a decade ago (before it was destroyed).

·
bread box jockey
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh thats you with the guns !!!! Sounds like ww3 down there sometimes ! I'm the fourth house to the east of the pantry . Next time your out here come on down and shoot these 500 damn geese in my yard for me ! lol

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
welcome I'll have to look for you around town. If you want to get your fill of xj the best place to go is up to the jeep blessing in May it's a good time

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.