Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok tommarow i am ordering new tires... 38.5x15.5x15 boggers tommarow... anyone have a place to order them from thats local and isnt going to take for ever

·
Bike Dude
2,103 Posts
God luck, i just ordered mine online, they are going to take 2 days longer but is a hundred dollars less for tires and rims

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
I recently got mine from 4wheel parts, since they had $50 off swampers + $100 gift card for spending $1000...

I think a set of 38.5s SXs ended up being about $230-$240 each to my door.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ntw was 35 bucks cheaper then 4wp for what i want... ill take the quote into belle tire tommarow to see if they will match it....

ya i see that i get a 100 dollar gift card for spend a grand on themm but can i use that 100 bones for the tires or do i have to use it on a different order?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
ntw was 35 bucks cheaper then 4wp for what i want... ill take the quote into belle tire tommarow to see if they will match it....

ya i see that i get a 100 dollar gift card for spend a grand on themm but can i use that 100 bones for the tires or do i have to use it on a different order?
Use it for hooked on phonics:poke:

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
tyres international. www.tyres1.com I ordered my ssr's from there and they came truck freight next day. they were cheaper than everyone else too especially on the shipping

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tyres one is the cheapest yet.... i will be ordering tommarow first thing...

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
my new tires are on the way from tyres 1 will be here by friday hopefully he said

38.5x15x15 boggers are on the way

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Do you have a rig? Post up pics - I don't think I've evar seen it! :woot:

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya but my camera is messed up... ill post some pics up in the next few days.. my camera phone cord isnt working for some reason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts