Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Weapon K
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Snap On Roll Cab toolbox. I paid about 5K one year ago, when I though I was going to be wrenching on Honda Automobiles. Well, things change, and I traded the tools for a desk. I still have the box though. This has been sitting in my garage since I rolled it off of the Snap On truck, full of never used tools. Only one small dent on one of the handles, happened when unloading from truck. MINT!! Custom ordered from Snap On in purple, I didn't want a typical red or black box! I'd like to get $3500 for it. I'd deliver it within 1000 miles if you pay for gas. My email is Thanks, --Ken

·
Weapon K
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I should clarify this. I've already sold most of the tools, so this is just for the box. I do have a few tools left, all Snap On. a set of metric deep well 1/2" impact sockets, a set of metric shallow 1/2 impact sockets, a set of shallow 3/8 standand chrome sockets, a set of deep 3/8 standard chrome sockets, a spark plug socket set, including a couple 5/8" deep wells, one with a universal, and a locking extention, a set of 3 needle-nose pliers, a set 4 plastic handled prybars, a set of 7-24mm combo wrenches, a 1/2 air drill with handle. I think that's about it, I sold A BUNCH of it on eBay, was planning on doing the same with all of this, but make some offers. The condition of this stuff? BRAND NEW!!! I don't like to handle the impact socket because they still have the "cosmoline" stuff on 'em. I'd like to get 70% of retail on these tools, as I'm sure my Snap On guy would take 'em bake, and that's what he'd give me. The box, on the other hand, was custom ordered through Snap On in purple, so he's not sure he could sell it. The tool box is OBO, but please consider that I have to turn around and give the money to Snap On, and $3500 is about what I still owe. Thanks for looking and I'll answer any and all questions. Regards --Ken

·
33's is how I roll
2,659 Posts
wait a minute, JEEPS reqiure an occasional wrenching, you must have back-up tools for that right?

·
Weapon K
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh yeah, and here's some pics.

BRAND NEW 7-18mm wrenches, retail $423. Sell for $250.

BRAND NEW 19-24mm wrenches, retail $290. Sell for $175.

BRAND NEW 10-24mm 1/2"impact sockets. retail $202. Sell for $150.

BRAND NEW 10-24mm 1/2"impact sockets. retail $318. Sell for $225.

Or, all 4 for $700

·
Weapon K
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Box will now come with Matco tools, my original stuff. Also, the Snap On tool prices are negotiable, work with me here!! :)

·
Yankabilly
7,944 Posts
I will give you a $150 for the wrench sets 7mm thru 24mm.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts