Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Balls Deep
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm sitting here in Silt Colorado eating breakfast at a holiday inn about to drive the last few hours into Moab for the Ultra4 race this weekend and while I am super excited about it, I'm thinking of the glory days of forums, particularly this site and Pirate4x4, but also the hundreds of other forums that flourished. It makes me happysad.

But onto Moab, this will be my first time, and I'm super excited for the whole experience this weekend. With our crawling background, this race should be awesome! (Not that the others aren't, we had a riot in Crandon two weeks ago, our first time on a short course track) This one should be "in our wheelhouse" if you will.

We have Jeeps rented for Sunday too, so we should have a great time rec wheeling too!

Tune in on ultra4.com to watch , this should be a BIG race with a lot of east and weat coast teams coming together for a points race!

If you aren't aware, we are the 4400 class #906 car, Northshore Raceworks. Based out of Kewadin, just north of Traverse City.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

·
Gustafson
9,178 Posts
Awesome that you are going!! I hope you have a great time! Post pics / vids and be safe!!

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,434 Posts
Looking forward to your updates. Definitely agree forums were way better than what what everyone is using now.......

·
Balls Deep
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got into town, worked my way back into Area BFE and got our pit set up, did some BSing and then went for dinner. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts