Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Thin Line Offroad
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks,

Just wanted to share a project I am involved in. A group of fellow enthusiasts and myself have started an off road museum. It is called The Museum of Off Road Adventure (The M.O.R.A.).

If you are on Facebook you can follow our progress at: https://www.facebook.com/themoramuseum/

Instagram at Musuem_of_off_road_adventure

Our website is under construction but you can check back at www.themora.org

We will be looking to take vehicles and items of interest to the history of off-roading on loan or donation. We are looking for, but not limited to: Military vehicles, Pre-WWII 4x4 vehicles, a monster truck, modern trail trucks, rock crawlers, early four wheelers, and much more...

If you are interested in loaning or donating, you can call 877-FWD-MORA

Open Sundays 10-3 8061 Marsh Rd. Clay Twp. Mi. 48001

·
Thin Line Offroad
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very cool! Not far from me. I look forward to checking this out once you open.
Awesome thank you! We are currently on track to be open by December of 2018. For anyone that is interested we will be running a membership drive very soon, and the first 100 lifetime memberships will receive a card that allows them special access and benefits.

·
Gustafson
9,279 Posts
Museum is now open to the public! We are open 6-9 in the evenings right now Thurs-Mon each week until Dec 30th, then we will be going to our regular open hours.

8061 Marsh Rd. Clay Township, Mi. 48001
:woot:

I'm going to try and come check the place out over the holiday break. (then head to AJs salt docks for a beer :teehee: )

·
Gustafson
9,279 Posts
How about Foxfire Fixin's instead?

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
Gotta save that place for the wife. She's been nagging me to take her there for dinner. :sonicjay: (just haven't been able to because of the baby)

·
Premium Member
4,991 Posts
you guys gotta get on google

1 - 20 of 26 Posts