Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Personally I dont think that business will last very long. People have figured out that E-85 is more expensive to run.

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
Put it in! I heard they are talking about locating this facility in Kingsley, Mio or Mesick or something...either way I'd be intrested!
I'm a controls engineer..PLC, HMI, SCADA programming this would be a fun project to work on!

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally I dont think that business will last very long. People have figured out that E-85 is more expensive to run.
regardless of how long it last it will atleast bring jobs for even a short period. Better then flipping burgers.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
regardless of how long it last it will atleast bring jobs for even a short period. Better then flipping burgers.
yea but knowing this state they'll be union jobs which will make this shit as expensive as hell compared to E85.

·
Registered
662 Posts
As things progress it usually gets cheaper and easier ways of doing things are found. A magic fuel isn't going to pop out of nowhere and with instructions how to refine it. Even if ethanol doesn't replace gas/diesel the technologies may work for other things also or at least diversify our fuel demand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts