Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get out a little more and explore. I've been through Yankee springs and Barry state game trails numerous times now and want to explore a little more with my group of friends. We have all stock stuff and big pits aren't our thing. We love trail riding and I want to get to know some more seasonal roads and such with light mud. I've been through the one light section of parmalee rd recently. Anyone know where some other good places are to go around Hastings, Allegan, middleville and such? I'm good with finding names of streets and have done some looking around online and cant seem to find many resources other than stuff bringing up maps of Yankee springs/bsg which I know well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I use to live in that area and we would wheel all the time in the Gun Lake area and state land.
Sadly the huggers and too many people with not enough to do have shut all the good spots down....
I now live north of Newberry in the U.P. and it is just like it use to be in the 70ties down there.
I know a friend had a mud run last weekend at his place between Hastings and Nashville so maybe something like that would help get the good out of u and your buggy..
Good luck
J

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It ain't t much of a buggy lol.
it's also got a tcase with torched input bearings.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts