Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just let everyone on here know i have a FFL and will order and rifle,pistol,shotgun you want for $20 over cost shipped to my shop
i do this as a side job for fun of it sure not for profit so if there is something you would like price of and i will check and see if its available right now for you to purchase thanks
dave

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
This guy is a straight shooter, i would vouch for him any day of the week. i have been trying to find your number, i have a bunch of ar lowers i need transferred.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
price on a remington sure shot 12 ga. camo w/ thumbhole stock. rifled brl. iron sights.
......also can you get barrels for cva muzzle loaders. thanks in advance
right now shotguns like that are hard to find as soon as obama got elected thats shit start flying out the door of all my dist. and iam having problems figuring out what gun it is for sure to get you price any other info you can tellme about it ? iam sure i can find barrels what do you want i will look today and get back with you as soon as i can thanks

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Price on a springfield XDM 40 4". Wont need it till I get back in the country mid Jan.
the XDMs are out of stock but dist. said they are slowly coming in but can have 1 for you when you get back just priced same thing for someone i work with $525 - $550 i think you have several options with them all black,stainless,olive drab,black with ss slide etc let me know be glad to order one for you i have built a couple AR-15s for guys overseas this year thanks
dave

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tikka T3 Lite 300 mag left handed if possible
tikka nice gun less then 1" moa
wood rh $565 syn $475 syn ss $555 syn ss left $580 let me know what you prefer i know they have 2 of the lefties in stock right now just add shipping 20 for me and tax for uncle sam thanks
dave
oh also give the 300wsm some thought i got a browning 300wsm this fall and it has same specs as 300mag just shorter action tell you what thats a hell of a shooter iam very happy

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.