Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks Dyerks, Duece and Redhead ... he's fitting in perfect!

That's a 90lb Boxer and a 75lb Lab

Little Miss photogenic.

Meb ALLS! :sonicjay:

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahahahahahhahaha

please have those things lopped off. :sonicjay: Hes sitting on them for christ sakes.
Well, they're gone now. :( :thumb:

For those that are wondering, Max is fitting in great and getting along with the other two just fine. He's a bit needy and has to be "in your face" all the time, but other wise listens very well.

My wifey, my truck, some alcohol, a big dog and a sandwich ... mmmmm. Only thing I'm missing is my Jeep on the trailer. :sonicjay: Just a few of my favorite things. :thumb:

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,016 Posts
My wifey, my truck, some alcohol, a big dog and a sandwich ... mmmmm. Only thing I'm missing is my Jeep on the trailer. :sonicjay: Just a few of my favorite things. :thumb:
[/QUOTE]

wow, you make my life suck. All i got is the samich:( sweet dog, though i bet his daily waste is larger than my yorkie.

·
More boost than yours:)
1,252 Posts
Well, shoot . . . I got the big ole' Dodge, a Jeep on a trailer, a sammich,some booze and 2 big ole dogs. . . I could use one of those other things you talk of though.

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Where is the Dodge and the dog? :tonka::naughty:

That is one monster of a dog. I forgot how big they are until he came running out. :sonicjay: Cool dog. :woot:

wow, you make my life suck. All i got is the samich:( sweet dog, though i bet his daily waste is larger than my yorkie.
By Yorkie do you mean crap?

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
your wife have a sister ?
:sonicjay::tonka: Yeah ... she's a manic depressed and by-polar. You can have it and her 3 kids. :sonicjay: I'm hoping the apple I got fell far from the tree and rolled down a f**king mountain ... far far away from that.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts