Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This seems stupid to ask, bu ti'm looking to setup a phone number to make sure it gets nothing but phone call after phone call. I'm not good enough with tech to setup a robo call on my computer; so I assumed there would be some website on the deep that do just such a thing. However, I cannot find what I am looking for.

Long story short, offered to meet a guy that swore up and down he wanted a polaris sled, sent him tons of pics, he gets to the meet and spends 40 minutes tire kicking, complaining about every little thing, cries about it running rich (it's a snowmobile, in 75 degree weather...probably gonna run rich, duh), and this and that...didn't know about the broken plastic, even with the 20 pics I sent. All over a $600 snowmobile...all after stringing along for over a month about "I want it for sure".

So, getting around to dealing with that BS. Now back to the original questions; where and how do I sign up.

Reactions: XXXJ

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Little more searching.

and, abra cadrabra.

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also signed up for several insurance quotes, posted a couple adds for really cheap, but reasonable stuff. If anyone needs something to do; here's the number 313-770-8496. If you know that number/person, well sorry for their luck, they pissed me off

Reactions: XXXJ

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Yooper In Training
7,557 Posts
Sign him up for Trump donation/campaign ads. Seriously. I don't care about your political affiliation, that's not what it's about. My wife's mom accidently put my wife's number(they're 1 digit apart from one another and my MIL ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer) on a couple of her Trumptrain lists and now my wife gets about 10 calls and 10 texts every day from them.

• Haha
Reactions: wave_crusher

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sign him up for Trump donation/campaign ads. Seriously. I don't care about your political affiliation, that's not what it's about. My wife's mom accidently put my wife's number(they're 1 digit apart from one another and my MIL ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer) on a couple of her Trumptrain lists and now my wife gets about 10 calls and 10 texts every day from them.
Signed up for trump alerts.

Then took it a step farther, and signed up for every signup that the DNC had on their website.

Good god they crazy weirdos have a lot of BS to sign up for. I almost feel bad....almost.

• Haha
Reactions: Jrgunn5150

·
Gustafson
10,548 Posts
Signed up for trump alerts.

Then took it a step farther, and signed up for every signup that the DNC had on their website.

Good god they crazy weirdos have a lot of BS to sign up for. I almost feel bad....almost.
:ROFLMAO:

This is great. Reminds me of the old days. Bury the dude....lol

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

This is great. Reminds me of the old days. Bury the dude....lol
Probably enough for now.

I'll probably sign them up for more as I think about it

·
Gustafson
10,548 Posts
Sign him up for Greenstone lending. They sell your information before you hang up the phone.

Have you considered meeting with this guy at Big E's sports bar and grill at the Holiday Inn of Midland?

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sign him up for Greenstone lending. They sell your information before you hang up the phone.

Have you considered meeting with this guy at Big E's sports bar and grill at the Holiday Inn of Midland?
Is that the same Big E's Sports Bar and Grill at Holiday Inn of Midland that you had just mentioned?

That's a great idea!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts