Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
94 YJ
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My project 94 YJ is very close to being done.:bdr2: All I need is a SOA Rubicon Express lift installed. The crapy thing is, this is a tight time of the year for me so cheaper is better. I am really debating doing it on my own but, I just dont want to take a chance of screwing up my project by not having the skills to do the job (welding, drive shaft angles, ect) Does anyone know someone that could do the job for a good price? I would love to be involved in the instalation also if possible. Contact 810-614-5392

Thanks Guys !!!!

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
If you were closer, I'd probably do it for you. But I'm not an "offraod shop," just somebody that has done this a couple times :sonicjay:

Otherwise, try Ironman Offraod, or JCR.

·
5,820 Posts
Depending on what is involved with your "kit" I can probably help you out.... If it's just a full kit and you just need to turn some bolts they that isn't a problem, if you just have springs and need to make everything else "work" then that can be a pretty big project depending on how things work out.

Shoot me a pm and we can talk about it, I'm in Dryden so I'm only 15 minutes away.....

·
94 YJ
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
95geo This kit is a full "kit" but it does involve some welding of perches on the axles. Also driveline angle is critical. I am getting a transfercase with a SYE kit tonight so that will help with the drive line angle. Have you done one of these before?

Thanks,

·
5,820 Posts
95geo This kit is a full "kit" but it does involve some welding of perches on the axles. Also driveline angle is critical. I am getting a transfercase with a SYE kit tonight so that will help with the drive line angle. Have you done one of these before?

Thanks,
I have never installed one of those kits... however, I am fairly confident that I can handle anything the instructions say needs to be done. :teehee:

if you dont believe me: http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=86807

or you can take it to one of the many shops around the state and get similar results. :thumb:

·
94 YJ
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
95geo. That is a great thread and very sweet build. There is no dought that this kit would be no problem compared to that thread you posted. I think it wouldnt be to bad at all myself. What would you charge to install the lift (with some help from me)? Please give me a call if you would be interested? 810 614-5392

Thanks,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts