Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of trying something new and am wondering if it will work.

I want to build a "Donut delivery mechanism" for peoples vehicles.

the idea is when your getting chased by the cops you can activate it and it will start throwing donuts in all directions.
these will work like chaff in an airplane and the officer will then be drawn directly towards the donuts and away from you.

My question is what kind of distance should be good? 50yrds? I think thats enough distance that their instincts will kick in and they'll be drawn to follow the donut and forget about you. I dont want them too close to the vehicle.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
launch them slow and low, those fat pigs are not up to running or jumping.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
You could even use different types of ammo for different distances. level 1 would be donut holes. properly launched you could get 75+ yards out of them. If donut holes do not dissuade them from chasing you, you could pull out the Krispy Kremes. Then if the cops are still after you, it's time for the eclair launchers along with coffee dispensers.

·
Floor Shift Maddness!
1,372 Posts
launch them slow and low, those fat pigs are not up to running or jumping.
spoken from experience?

sorry steveo i couldn't help myself

:rock:

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You could even use different types of ammo for different distances. level 1 would be donut holes. properly launched you could get 75+ yards out of them. If donut holes do not dissuade them from chasing you, you could pull out the Krispy Kremes. Then if the cops are still after you, it's time for the eclair launchers along with coffee dispensers.

:thumb:

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,166 Posts
I'm thinking of trying something new and am wondering if it will work.

I want to build a "Donut delivery mechanism" for peoples vehicles.

the idea is when your getting chased by the cops you can activate it and it will start throwing donuts in all directions.
these will work like chaff in an airplane and the officer will then be drawn directly towards the donuts and away from you.

My question is what kind of distance should be good? 50yrds? I think thats enough distance that their instincts will kick in and they'll be drawn to follow the donut and forget about you. I dont want them too close to the vehicle.
You mf'er! :mad: You stole my concept!!!!!!! :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
When I need police officer input, I bend over in front of Mike Hancho or Hombre.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts