1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
bleach

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Thai food. I don't care what it is. Make sure it is extra extra hot. Add extra garlic to double the benefits. Finish entire meal. Drink lots of water. Avoid pop. Keep extra TP on hand. You will feel completely better the next day.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Thai food. I don't care what it is. Make sure it is extra extra hot. Add extra garlic to double the benefits. Finish entire meal. Drink lots of water. Avoid pop. Keep extra TP on hand. You will feel completely better the next day.
His asshole won't.

·
N8KVB
4,390 Posts
Along the same lines, gargle 1tsp cyan pepper powder mixed with a cup of warm (NOT hot) water. Repeat several times. It is not pleasant, but gets rid of the sore throat almost immediatly.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Zinc and/or Zicam zinc throat spray and/or gargle some super schnapps

·
Me balls are huge
2,543 Posts
I had the same feeling last week. Zicam Nasal Gel fixed me right up. It makes you feel better overnight. Go buy some and use it 3 times before you go to bed tonight. The sooner the better. If you wait too long it won't work.

Go buy some right now.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
I had the same symptoms a week ago. I thought it was a cold and ignored it, just kept going to work and had thought it was a respirtory infection and would ride it out. saturday was day 6 with a raging fever and it hurt just to breathe. went to urgent care and after a whole bunch of crap, chest x-rays, etx the doc says it is a sinusitus that has drained and caused a respirtory infecton. today is the first day I actually feel like I am getting better.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts