Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im tryin to figure out wht i wana do to my rig with this extra tax money i got coming my way. i deff need to figure out wht i want for recovey points on my zj since there are none on it as of now...i got about $1200 to blow... any ideas?

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
lift tires winch cool sound system :sonicjay:.... gps dvd psp cell phone scoooooter what do you want??

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
get one of the shops on here to make you a set of bumbers, and get a winch.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it kinda hard to get laid off when ur unemployed!
i already got 3.5 lift with 31s anda system so im pretty set there. i was thinking about fabricating a winchmount and gettin a chepo winch from harbor freight but idk yet...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im only unemployed by choice, i usedto work for the family business and just chose to live off unemployment checks for a while... hooray for MARVIN!
but i dont wana do any wheelin without first settin up some recovery points

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
im only unemployed by choice, i usedto work for the family business and just chose to live off unemployment checks for a while... hooray for MARVIN!

How about going off unemployment for a couple weeks and saving me and many others here some money? :poke:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
so im tryin to figure out wht i wana do to my rig with this extra tax money i got coming my way. i deff need to figure out wht i want for recovey points on my zj since there are none on it as of now...i got about $1200 to blow... any ideas?

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
how is him going off unemployment saving us money? i do not agree with what he is doing, but doesnt his employer pay into a unemployment fund? once again i repeat, i am not defending this idiot.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts