Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AdvoCare Distributor
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....

A very good friend of mine had her email address hacked. The sent an email out to everyone in her contact list telling them she was in london and was robbed of her cell phone, money and credit cards and she needed money sent via western union so she could get home.

So she got ahold of yahoo to get them to fix the problem and the bastards made a new email address and changed the name to have one L in it but when it comes up on your screen shows her name spelled correcty. I've been screwing with this guy for about 3 days now telling him that I'll be sending money out via western union, but now I want to spam bomb his email address.....

the email address is [email protected]

Anything you guys can do to help me would be fantastic. freaking western union scammers piss me off, and I know this group of people are just what i need for a little get even.

Thanks and enjoy!!!

·
AdvoCare Distributor
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe your correct on this, but I know they keep signing up on it becuase they keep poping on and off on my yahoo messenger....so even if it overloads them and causes them 5 minutes of what the hell it's worth it...

·
Camel Buggy
752 Posts
So you want to violate a federal law AND get blacklisted? And you think this will "get even"?
I don't know about all that..."violate a federal law" seems a little extreme, but maybe this guy could trace back the e-mail addresses that are attempting to spam him and he would try and hack those addresses.

Can you somehow trace his IP address when he's on-line using the Yahoo login? He's probably in Nigeria or some other country.

·
Totally over it.
109 Posts
I don't know about all that..."violate a federal law" seems a little extreme, but maybe this guy could trace back the e-mail addresses that are attempting to spam him and he would try and hack those addresses.

Can you somehow trace his IP address when he's on-line using the Yahoo login? He's probably in Nigeria or some other country.
Most likely Ghana...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts