Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone i am new to this site. My name is Steve... I am 23 years old and enjoy wheeling. I Just got a Steal on a 1999 Jeep Cherokee Limited.. I drove all the Way to Rochester NY and drove her all the way home. Wasnt easy getting that Transit permit to drive it home.. Well here is the deal, before i even drove this jeep or picked it up i bought a 4.5 inch Rough Country lift for it. I am pretty good with a wrench but have never installed a lift. This jeep has brand new Stock size all terrain tires with warranty, I would be willing to give someone these rims and tires and all my stock suspension parts if they could give me a helping hand and some 31-33 inch tires on rims or i could keep my rims. I play in a well known Rock Band in the Muskegon area and have many friends but not anyone that could help with something like this. I am also looking to meet other fun people to go wheeling with.

Thanks Again,
Steve.

·
Registered
135 Posts
well shit steve im from muskegon and i have a jeep, and i know some people that will put ur lift on for you but i dont think they will trade parts for work, there more of the greener people

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah... I stayed up till like 5 am putting this Lift on My Jeep I couldn't have ever done it without the help of Mini Beast... Man i am telling you that guy knows his stuff.

·
Yeeeee Haaaaw!
6,801 Posts
Those are pretty simple- how soon do you need it done?

·
BOHICA
247 Posts
lol that pic of the garage after math so reminded me of when i put my SYE kit in my T-Case.... me and 4 buddies and 2 (24) pack cases of beer.... really only 2 of us did any of the work the others were "Support" anyway though to say the least though we got up in the after noon and walked into the garage and looked at the completed T-case and demolished garage and wondered if it would work lol

and it did! and still does to this day lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts