Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm sitting on the computer when i hear my wife make a screeching sound. she comes walking in the room all grossed out and said that one of the crayfish is eating another crayfish. so i go to look, and there is a crayfish on it's back with it's big pinchers past it's head, and a crayfish sitting on top of that one holding the bottom crayfishes pinchers, and is using all of his legs to caress the bottom crayfish. she says it's eating the bottom crayfish. so i pointed out to her that there was a nice big juicy work not even 2" from the crayfish and it would be a much easier meal. so i told her they're probably just having sex. and she said: "but they wouldn't be in that position would they???" so i said: "we were in the same position last night, and you weren't dead". LOL

so do you think the crayfish are having missionary style sex, or were we witnessing a crime???

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
so i'm sitting on the computer when i hear my wife make a screeching sound. she comes walking in the room all grossed out and said that one of the crayfish is eating another crayfish. so i go to look, and there is a crayfish on it's back with it's big pinchers past it's head, and a crayfish sitting on top of that one holding the bottom crayfishes pinchers, and is using all of his legs to caress the bottom crayfish. she says it's eating the bottom crayfish. so i pointed out to her that there was a nice big juicy work not even 2" from the crayfish and it would be a much easier meal. so i told her they're probably just having sex. and she said: "but they wouldn't be in that position would they???" so i said: "we were in the same position last night, and you weren't dead". LOL

so do you think the crayfish are having missionary style sex, or were we witnessing a crime???
thats how they do it, since all the equipment is on the bottom. be prepared for an invasion.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey now 2 more crayfish are doing the missionary position. are they actually having a orgy in my aquarium, or should i feed them some more??? LOL

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
hey now 2 more crayfish are doing the missionary position. are they actually having a orgy in my aquarium, or should i feed them some more??? LOL
take photo's and post them up.:naughty:

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
on the plus side your aquarium is doing well since they are actually mating. most of my fish won't lay eggs cause they don't see it suitable for doing so.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
i'll try to next time. i just went to take a pic, and they were eating the worm, and all the crayfish are still alive. so i guess it wasn't murder.
who isnt hungry after a round of sex:sonicjay:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts