Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to hire someone to work in the Wayne / Macomb Co area. Pm me for details.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
No way!
Last time I worked for you I didn't shit right for a week!

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:miff: You know that was just one part of the benifits.

On a serious note we do need 1-2 people that want to work. It is an outside job. You must be willing to work in all kinds of weather.

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
I want $35/hr and need medical benifits, a savings plan and retirement plan would be nice too.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
a more detailed description of the type of work may lure more folks into replying?

"working out doors" ranges from digging ditches, to supervising a chain gang to a multitude of things shown on Mike Rowe's Dirty Jobs, to sitting in a life guard tower, to giving tennis lessons, to playing golf...

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:miff: :miff:

Is this a temporary job? When do you need people?
It is 40-50 hours a week. It is not a temp position. We will need people in the next week or so.

a more detailed description of the type of work may lure more folks into replying?

Sorry I was very busy when I first put the post up, and was trying to give a little info to get the word out early.

I work for a payphone company out of Cleveland. Our office is in Sterling Heights. I am looking for some one to services, install, and collect phones in Wayne and Macomb Co.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
I thought when a payphone especially in wayne county got vandalized and/or broke into they just let them be to get weathered away. Eventually going the way of the junk man who recycles them for scrap value. :confused:

·
Hack
555 Posts
What the fawk is a payphone? Those are about as rare as hen's teeth with all the cell phones out there.

I'm interested also...Probably have to drive your own car? Send me the info and what the mileage pay is.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts