Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have them... I came extremely close to buying a pair this weekend... unconditional lifetime warranty, hardcase, 2 sets of side bows and 4 sets of lenses for $150. VERY comfortable, looked great of biking and skiing. Had I not been broke from a ring... ugh. :sonicjay:

http://www.nativeyewear.com/home.php

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have a pair of Native Hardtops, Almond Frame and Brown polorized lenses. I bought them at MooseJaw a couple summers ago. They are awesome glasses. The extra temples with the permanant strap are awesome, I use them when fishing/biking/softball. You never have to worry about them falling off. They are very comfortable and can be worn all day.

You should check out www.sierratradingpost.com for good prices. They don't always have them since is an overstock/discontinued supplier. I know they had the same pair I bought for $160 for $75 a few months ago.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a pair of Native Hardtops, Almond Frame and Brown polorized lenses. I bought them at MooseJaw a couple summers ago. They are awesome glasses. The extra temples with the permanant strap are awesome, I use them when fishing/biking/softball. You never have to worry about them falling off. They are very comfortable and can be worn all day.

You should check out www.sierratradingpost.com for good prices. They don't always have them since is an overstock/discontinued supplier. I know they had the same pair I bought for $160 for $75 a few months ago.
Thanks for the tip... $75 would be much easier for me to spend then $150... especially when I keep running them over :(

·
Jeeper
302 Posts
I used to sell them. They are kick ass glasses. I own over a dozen pairs of sunglasses, and Natives are one of my favorites. The only thing with the lifetime warranty is, when you send them in, you have to send in a check for $25. If it is deemed manufacturers defect, they return the check, and new glasses. If it is deemed abuse (accidentally driving over them) they keep the check, and send you new glasses.

They are owned by cascade designs (who also own MSR, Thermarest, Platapus). One time I had a customer who bought hardtops, and claimed the temples didn't hold while white water rafting, and they fell off his face and where lost in the river. Native replaced them, free of charge. (this is rare, but a true story.

I highly reccomend them, I also reccomend Keanon.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Another option is Smith Eyewear. I have worn the same pair for 3 years or so now, and they also have a lifetime warranty.

I have tried on a few pair of Natives though... and they feel very nice.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another option is Smith Eyewear. I have worn the same pair for 3 years or so now, and they also have a lifetime warranty.

I have tried on a few pair of Natives though... and they feel very nice.
Does it include lenses though? They warranty the lenses with NATIVE if scratched for the $30 service fee (they raised it)

That is what got me... I am notorious for scratching them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts