Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know, and have already sent out a newsletter to everyone registered through the Nates4x4.com website that we're making a huge effort to "Turn over a new Leaf" as one customer put it. We are 100% caught up on pending orders and have been for almost one month. We're keeping up on new orders coming in and shipping within 1-3 business days.

Please don't take this as an advertisement, I just want to let everyone know what is going on with the company.

I realize there may still be a few "loose ends" out there, please feel free to contact me by email at [email protected] if there is something I can do to resolve an issue you've had in the past with Nates4x4.

Please feel free to link to or post this thread on other forums, I am trying to get the word out that the company is making changes in a positive direction.

-Nate McCann
[email protected]
Welcome to Nates4x4!
989-708-9482

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
hmmmm, so conflicted....

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
I'm on this site like 40 times a day, yet I still never know what the fuck is going on.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
I'm on this site like 40 times a day, yet I still never know what the fuck is going on.
Someone bought a Nate's bumper and it didn't fit. He and his family called Nate's almost daily to basically get the finger if someone would have picked up. Some other shop (Ironman, UORC, JCR I'm not quite sure which one) did right by the kid.

Shitty products plus shitty service do not equal sales.

Good luck with your future endeavors Nate, but you won't sell any parts here.

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
So will I, as long as I dont have to wait 3-4 months for it like you did to some PAYING CUSTOMERS

·
2,397 Posts
*Original post deleted in hopes of giving nate a chance to turn things around and truly make things right.

·
2,397 Posts
*Original post deleted in hopes of giving nate a chance to turn things around and truly make things right.

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
Most businesses would just let their great service speak for itself, the fact that you are making a post about it just says that you are looking to boost sales.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I just searched some old GL4x4, JF, and POR threads... and almost everyone that dealt with him was happy. I wasn't around when things went bad... so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

maybe the guy is all right, and just needed to straighten out a few things.

OR, maybe someone can link a few threads and prove me wrong

·
that guy
226 Posts
from my understanding the product quality was ok but the customer service was the worst.

no real personal experience so take it for what its worth

·
2,397 Posts

1 - 20 of 66 Posts