Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
He was out for the company, not the employee. He made HD very good profits in some very good years. You can't do that and keep the employee's happy IMO.

·
Covered in mud...
17,916 Posts
Basically, figure chrysler's taken over for a few years, to be resold, possibly in pieces...

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He was out for the company, not the employee. He made HD very good profits in some very good years. You can't do that and keep the employee's happy IMO.
ahh i c....they didn't say that
Company moral fell to an all time low under him. It is also the reason that HD never had an employee on the floor to help customers which was the #1 complaint when I worked there. It was not uncommon to have 1 employee covering 3 departments AND trying to do the other work required (lift work, downstocking, cleaning, etc... )

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Company moral fell to an all time low under him. It is also the reason that HD never had an employee on the floor to help customers which was the #1 complaint when I worked there. It was not uncommon to have 1 employee covering 3 departments AND trying to do the other work required (lift work, downstocking, cleaning, etc... )
He was a profit man. Moral doesn't pay the bills. I know what you mean, but that is what he is about. They had to know it going into it.

Same with chrysler. They will, as hagar said, sell off pieces that don't make $.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts